Home » , , , , , , » Hollywood Hike

Hollywood Hike

When I went to LA, I got to see my old girlfriend Jen. She tok me on a hike up to the Hollywood sign. It was a warm, sunny day. She looked great. She wore a sunny tanktop and denim miniskirt. I couldn't help but notice how the tanktop hugged her small breasts, and that without a bra, I could see the outline of her nipples. How I missed seeing her, and seeing her dressed so sexy made me want to have that intimacy we once enjoyed. 

One of our favorite things to do when we were dating was take naughty photos. It turned me on to see her flash her body and she seemed to also enjoy the fun.

As we hiked, I snapped photos of her, and soon we were both enjoying the old play between us. Although there were dozens of tourists on the trail, we were able to take a less crowded trail as we hiked back toward Griffin Park. 

How about we do a flashing shot? I suggested.

She laughed, and said I was sure being forward. But when the coast was clear, she pulled her tanktop to teh side and flashed me a glimpse of her nipple. 

I snapped a few shots and she then replaced her top as another couple came up the trail.

I was really turned on, seeing her again, and playing our fun flashing game. There was something I was wondering. When we first dated, she was just out of college. She'd been an avid outdoor girl, and even a little granola. One of the things I remembered about her was that she never shaved. Back then, I wanted her to be more like other girls in the early 2000s. Shaving had become popular, and I wanted to see her like I'd seen girls in magazines and online. So, back then, I asked her to shave, and for a while, she obliged. 

But we'd been broken up for more than five years. She'd moved to LA and had been living there since. Had she continued to shave on her own? Had she part of the city? Or was she she, deep down, the same girl from Seattle who loved to hike, and hated to shave her golden curls.

I was dying to find out. I suggested Jen flash her skirt.

Oh come on, she said. She sounded like she was serious, but she was willing. When we came to a large boulder, she sat down and parted her legs. She was wearing cut lace panties under her skirt. With a smile, she pulled her panties to the side, revealing a familiar site, and reminding me of what I'd once had. 

I was so proud of her for being true to herself.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger