Home » , , , , , , , , » Outdoor Quickie Filmed

Outdoor Quickie Filmed

We were driving back from a mutual friend's wedding, and both a little tipsy and turned on. I don't know what it is, but there is something about weddings that make people drunk and horny. We had both gotten worked up, and were ready to fuck.

It had started with her pulling off her panties in the car, and starting to touch herself. This lead to us pulling over at the soonest safe spot we could, and dashing a 100 yards or so into the woods.

As I stripped down, I set my camera phone to video and started it recording. It was pointed as best I could. I don't know if she saw it, or knew it was recording, but at one point, she was straddling me, reverse cowgirl, She had her legs open to the camera, as she touched herself. She had pushed down on me, guiding me into her ass. She only did this when she was really turned on. 

From my vantage point, I couldn't see anything but the trees above and her back. But I'm glad to have an image of what was going on, even if it is low-rez. I can still feel her riding up and down on my cock, silky and tight. And her hand rubbing her fuzzy pussy furiously as she made herself cum. There was somethign very primal about that fuck. Very hard and dirty and fast.




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger