Home » , , , » Girlfriend with Amazing Breasts

Girlfriend with Amazing Breasts

When I saw these photos, the first thing I thought was: wow, she has the most amazing boobs. I was so jealous. Then I thought about a story my old friend Jason once told me. 

Many year ago, when Jason and Christine were dating, Jason remembers one afternoon when one of Chirstine's friends was over. Some arty guy she'd met in college. He was always packing a big art pad and portfolio of his sketches. He was showing her some work from a life drawing class, and she was really fascinated by them. She said she had never done anything like that before and her friend suggested she pose. And so she did. 

Jason had not really been paying attention, watching a movie or something, and the next thing he knew, Christine was naked in their house, posing while her art friend drew her. Jason was instantly shocked, pretty jealous, a little hurt he'd been left out, but also really proud of her. He thought: that's the girl I'll marry someday. And that's the body I'll sleep with every night. 

And that's how it turned out. Jason and Christine dated for another couple years, then married, and then had a baby. And, as I guess all good stories end: lived happily ever after.





Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger