Tubing!

One of my favorite summer traditions: tubing down the Sandy or the Clakamas. Naked. 

Everyone else who's on the river seems to be in swim suits, as per the norm. But no one seems to care. In fact, I get quite a few hoots and hollers from drunk guys, and lots of "whoooo-hooo!" from their bikini-clad girlfriends (also very drunk). 

Technically, I don't think there is any ordinance prohibiting nudity. It's not really clear, some land is US Forest Service, some Oregon State Park, and much of it private. The homes are all perched on the cliffs, and I've never seen a homeowner from the river, so there's no one to complain. I just drift on by. And, I believe nudity is perfectly legal, as long as it's not disturbing the peace. 

In the summer, on the river, naked tubing is making peace, I'd say.




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger