Home » , , , » Californiacation

Californiacation

So, I actually don't know what's really supposed to be going on in this image. It's from the TV series Californification, staring David Duchovny and Robe Lowe. That's Summer Crosley straddling. I'd love to actually see this episode, and know what the storyline is. But in not knowing, that's nice, too. I can imagine my own characters and scenario. 

One: a guy watches his roommate and roommate's girlfriend making love, spying on them, in a voyeur fantasy. 

Two: A man comes home to find his wife riding his best friend? A stranger? 

Either way, there's a clear tension in this image. The dominance of the looker and the focus on the looked upon. The framing, lighting, is all evocative of a dramatic moment. 

You can invent your own.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger