Home » , , , , , » The Brady Bunch: Mike and Carol

The Brady Bunch: Mike and Carol

I guess it's safe to say that two people who each have three kids from former marragies would have a healthy sexual libido. So, it'd be no surprise that Mike and Carol Brady have an active sex life in the bedroom. But, on the show, they always seemed to climb into bed and talk about whatever minor and momentary drama the kids were going through. When did they not talk about the kids and get their freak on?

Supposedly, the Brady Bunch was the first TV shows to show a married couple in bed together. I can't attest if that's true, but it certainly did show the couple in bed, together, in their funny PJs.

I love that these faked images finally reveal what would have been going on in a real scene of usband and wife.

"Mike, I'm ready for bed, won't you join me?"
"I've got a lot of these bills to pay, honey."

"Mike, dear, I said I'm ready... don't you want to join me."
"Oh... that's what you had in mind!"


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger