Home » , , , , » Hippie Girlfriend

Hippie Girlfriend

I had a hippie girlfriend who was kinky in bed. She had a pierced nipple with a ring that she liked tugged hard, and pubic hair under her arms, that was always a little damp with sweat and tangy, like her pussy. She said her armpits had natural pheromones, like her sex, and that I should make love to her natural hair under her arms like I would the briar of curls between her legs. She wanted me to cum on them, and I did. It was pretty sexy. In fact, one of the most sexiest things a woman ever asked me to do. Then, even sexier, she said she'd wear my cum all day.

She slipped on a black tanktop. The cum evaporated after a while, but each time she lifted her arm, all I could picture was the image of her pubic hairs wet with my cum. I waited with each movement to see if I could get a good view of her underarm curls. It was like being a teenager again, just trying to steal a glimpse. 

A few hours later, as we went out in public to shop and socialize, I could smell the faint whiff of her sweat mixed with my cum. It was indeed the most powerful pheromones possible. Every time she reached up to get something or to brush back her hair, she flashed a little underarm. It was like getting a glimpse between her legs.  The others didn't seem to notice. They had seen that she didn't use a razor, but no one had any idea of what I'd seen earlier that day. With every glimpse of her underarms, I grew harder, ready to cum again.

 We ended up making love before we could even get back home.




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger