Home » , , , , , » Wife, Window, Motel

Wife, Window, Motel

This is sort of a funny story. We were driving back to see family for the holidays. In a small town, we were caught in a snow storm. Rather than risk it and try to push on, we pulled off the interstate and found the first roadside motel. There was plenty of vacancy. The room was simple, and affordable. Since it was dark, but not late, we still had some restless energy. We'd thought we'd be driving many more hours, so we'd been drinking coffee and putting our minds to a long haul.

Neither of us were ready to fall asleep, so I went to the bathroom and changed into my sexiest lingerie that I'd packed. My idea was to get him all turned on and to have some great motel sex. When I came out of the bathroom, and he saw me, he instantly went for his camera. I have to admit, I love to pose for him. It makes me feel sexy and turns me on as much as it does him. 

We had fun making poses and photos, and then falling to bed, where we had great passionate vacation sex. After a few solid hours of fucking like animals, we brushed our teeth, and turned off the lights. 

...the next morning we got up early, showered, drank the bad motel coffee, and packed up. We noticed an envelope that had been slid under the door. We assumed it was the bill. So, without a second thought we opened it. It wasn't the bill, but actually motel stationary, the type that every room has, and a hand-written note, saying thanks for the great show last night.

Just then we realized we'd never closed the curtains. Maybe it was the fact that it was night and the windows were like mirrors and only reflected our own room back in on us.  Honestly, we probably didn't really even think about it. Where we live, we don't even think about the neighbors being able to see into windows. I don't think either of us even paused for one moment to consider if our private play was actually public. 

We had a good laugh, and kept the stationary with the note. A souvenir of our trip, and the night we were snowed in at the motel.






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger