Home » , » Pull a Sample

Pull a Sample

I hadn't been to the doctors for a while, and finally made an appointment for a physical. 

I was surprised, and a bit embarrassed, when I was called from the waiting area by a rather cute young nurse. When she looked up form her clipboard, and made eye contact, she smiled. I watched her walk as she lead the way. I'd never seen anyone look so good in a hospital uniform. 

When we got to the small exam room, she asked me some basic questions and made notes on my chart. Things like did I have any allergies, was I taking any medications, the last time I'd had a check up...

I admitted that I hadn't been in for quite a while. I must have looked a little anxious, because she smiled in that warm, reassuring way that only nurses seem to posses. They seem to radiate warmth and compassion. She then touched my shoulder lightly, which sent a rush of energy through my whole body. Then she told me to get undressed and slip on the hospital robe. The she smiled again. This smile wasn't the warm, empathetic look, but rather a glint of mischief. 

After a few minutes, she returned. I was dressed only in my boxers and the little hospital robe. It hardy covered much, and seemed like it was leaving me more revealed than I wanted. She began to listen to my breathing and heart. With each touch, I felt a little twinge in my groin. She seemed to be taking her time,  slowly touching me on my arms and chest. She told me I had "good muscle tone." I wasn't sure what she was feeling for, and when she had me lie back on the bed and felt my stomach, I swear she was putting her hands closer and closer to my groin. I definitely felt my penis leap as her fingers gently pressed my abdomen. She must had seen it, because she said, "hummm,"and smiled. "Good reflexes." 

She took my blood pressure and and temperature, and then looking at me with a mischievous gleam in her eye, pulled out a rubber glove and a tube of KY. 

"Is that what I think it's for," I said.

She smiled and nodded. She seemed to be teasing as she slathered a dollop of lube jelly on her index finger.

I couldn't believe it. I was anxious and embarassed and very uncomfortable. I had a huge crush on this attractive nurse, and was already feeling shy around her, but now I was sitting on the paper covered exam table in nothing but boxers and a gown, and she was slathering lube on her finger, about to stick it up me. 

"Drop your shorts," she said, still smiling. Her eyes twinkled. 

I stood and slowly dropped my shorts. Now I was wearing only the robe, open in back. I placed my hands on the exam table, and leaned forward. I felt her pressence as she stepped up behind me. It was cold in the room, and I could feel the warmpth of her body, barely inches from me. Then I felt the cold sensation of the lube. She ran her finger in a slow circle, and said, "Just relax." 

She massaged my clenched sphincter until I finally exhaled. 

"That's it," she said. She began to work the tip of her finger inside me. I couldn't help but moan just a little as she pushed it in to her middle knuckle. She seemed to hold it, pushing up against what I assumed was my prostrate. "Did you know their are over six million nerve endings in your anus," she said. 

My body had become rock hard. 

She seemed to dip her finger in deeper and pushed harder, firmly but gently. She leaned in as she did, and I could feel her breasts brushing up against my back. 

She seemed to be pushing in and then wiggling her finger tip at the same time as her body seemed to move behind me. I couldn't help but moan a again. "It's very important to check your prostrate each year," she said. I could feel her breath on the back of my neck. 

"If I'd only known," I said, "I would have come in sooner."

"Yeah," said the nurse. As she pushed up again, penetrating me with the full length of her finger. My cock was standing at attention. She didn't seem in any hurry to withdraw her finger as she moved it forward and back. I could feel a little pre-cum dripping from my cock as she worked her finger in my back. I felt like I could cum right there.

Then she withdrew, and peeled off her glove, and as she made a note on the chart, she noticed my cock tenting in the gown. "We'll need one more sample," she said. 

I was a little confused if they needed a sperm sample for STD screening or fertility or genetic coding or whatnot, but I had heard of guys needing to give a sample. 

"I've never done that before," I said.

"You've never masturbated?" she asked with a coy grin.

"No," I said, with a chuckle. "Given a sample."

"Well, since it's your first time," she said, "let me help. I can show you how it's done."




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger