Home » , , , , » First Crush

First Crush

I remember Amy. We went to the same school from 8th grade through senior year high school. When she was younger, she was a shy bookworm, who wore glasses. She had plain blonde hair and bangs. The guys never noticed her. But I did. I especially did after about sophomore year when I started to notice at gym class how her body had filled out.

When she wore long skirts or baggy sweaters (the style of the early 90s), you couldn't really see her figure. But once, when hanging out at her house, she changed right in front of me. She was either incredibly brave, or more likely, completely oblivious to the sexuality of her now womanly body. 

I remember the phone rang and it was her mom. She was talking to her mom on the phone while totally nude. I snapped a photo. I wish I had more. Back then we had film rolls in cameras. We were used to taking only one photo per event. 

Photos back then weren't meant to completely document a moment, like they are now. Rather, they would act like nemonic devises. You were supposed to look at one and it woudl trigger all the memories around that event.

Seeing this image, all the memories come back. Still, I wish I had more than one of Amy. Although none of the other students back then knew it, she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, with a perfect body.  My first crush.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger