Home » , , , » Kathi's story

Kathi's story

I first met Kathi when she was 17. She was actually still in Girl Scouts as a high school counselor. We had an innocent flirtatious relationship. I had a huge crush on her. She seemed like everything that an All American Girl should be.  

She lived with her parents during junior college, and then when she was about to go to the state university, she met some dude. He was a high school drop out who had a job at the local Jenny-O factory. They never really started dating. He came over to her house. They started drinking. They fooled around. And next thing they knew, she was pregnent. So, being in a small town, they got married. They had a kid.

He drank and went to the bar. Kathi never went back to college. Her letters to me stopped. For several years we just lost track. Then, a few years ago, she wrote me and told me she'd left him. 

Kathi and I started writing, and after a while, she dropped hints that the married had not been very happy for her. But she was glad to be with me. We seemed to have a tender rapport, and it was like dating the highschool prom queen. 

Because she hadn't been happy in her marriage, I assumed she didn't really have an intimate relationship with her ex-husband. That was just an assumption. I was shocked when I learned otherwise. I once asked her what her wildest sexual experience had been in her life. (I thought she might say the time we made love on the balcony of my house, where the neighbors could have overheard or even seen us in the moonlight. Or perhaps the time we took photos of her nude. That was sexy.) 

I was shocked, though, when she said matter-of-fact that one time her husband invited the guys from the factory over to watch football and drink beer and he told her to suck all their dicks and she did. 

"What do you mean you did?" I asked.

She looked at me, blankly. "I just did," she said. 

Apparently, he'd said to the others, drunk and bragging, that she gave the best head. Someone said, "Oh yeah, prove it," and he called her over and told her to prove it. She didn't argue. The men took off their clothes. She took off her clothes. She got on her knees. She sucked them all off, one at a time.  Her husband watched with a smirk.  It was as if he'd said, "The guys are hungry, make them some sandwiches."

She wouldn't say it turned her on, or how many times she did it, but it was, to her, what she thought of when I asked about her wildest sexual experience. 




Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger