Home » , , , , , » Solo Sauna Time

Solo Sauna Time

My girlfriend asked me recently why I didn't go to the gym as much any more. I told her that it'd gotten too crowded and I hated having to wait for an open locker, an open machine, and an open seat in the sauna. 

"That's too bad," she said. "The women's locker room is always open. There's never anyone in the sauna." 

I guess I had noticed that the gym was mainly dudes and there were few women around. 

"In fact, I always like to end my workout with an orgasm in the sauna," she said.

"Are you joking?" I asked.

She looked at me, confused. "Why would I joke about that?" she said. 



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. My PublicSex Japan - Young Asians - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger